England - Scotland - Wales
Especially featured self catering holiday houses and cottages
Norfolk Broads, East Anglia
- Norfolk Broads: Large farmhouse in acre of gardens in Upton Broad. Sleeps 13 in 6 bedrooms for large family holidays on the Norfolk Broads. This old farmhouse has been renovated to a high standard for relaxing boating, cycling, horse riding and sight-seeing holidays. Currently long-term unavailable.
Eton, Windsor Berkshire and the Thames Valley, Surrey and Sussex near London
- Windsor Berkshire: Victorian rental cottage on the Eton side of the River Thames within a few minutes walk of historic Windsor Castle. Rare self catering holiday accommodation with wonderful views of the Brocas fields, in the heart of Eton and Windsor. This georgeous cottage with two bedrooms (one double/one twin) has an open plan living/dining area with garden, and a well equipped kitchen - early booking advised. Currently long-term unavailable.
- East Grinstead, Sussex: Victorian coach house renovated as a cottage to rent near East Grinstead, Sussex, on the Surrey Kent border with a half hourly train service to East Croydon and London Victoria and 25 minutes away from Gatwick airport. Two bedrooms, living room, bathroom and kitchen. Available for a 6 month or longer assured shorthold tenancy.
- Windsor Berkshire: Victorian cottage renovated to an exceptionally high standard in the shadow of Windsor castle. A short walk from both Windsor stations across the river provides fast access to London. Elegant dining area, beautiful conservatory overlooking the Broccas and high quality kitchen. The two light and airy bedrooms sleep 4. Currently long-term unavailable.
- Eton and Windsor: Self-catering Victorian rental cottage a short walk from Eton College and Windsor. Private garden, lounge diner and fully furnished for a comfortable and private holiday stay in the Thames Valley. Two bedrooms, sleep 4. Currently long-term unavailable.
- Windsor UK: 4 bed Victorian town house on short let with original art adorning the walls, tasteful interior decoration, garage & garden. Ideally located for tourist access to Eton, Windsor Castle, Theatre and Windsor town centre, and for trains to London and Heathrow Airport (15 mins). Currently long-term unavailable.
- Bray, Thames Valley: Flat for rent on assured shorthold tenancy agreement on private estate. Ideal accommodation for a business person or visiting company employees, where a hotel would be expensive and tiresome. 2 bedrooms, parking and quiet location with easy access to M4 and M25 for Maidenhead, Windsor, Reading and London. Currently long-term unavailable.