GREECE AND GREEK ISLAND VILLAS
MAINLAND GREECE, ATHENS, GREEK ISLAND VILLAS AND CYPRUS
Click here for CYPRUS RENTALS
MAINLAND GREECE AND ATHENS
- Thessaloniki City Centre:large luxury apartment. Located just a stones throw from Tsimiski street, the main commercial street in Thessaloniki, this rental apartment is ideal for city breaks or stop-overs in Thessaloniki during a holiday in Greece. The apartment can accommodate from 2 to 7 people. 2018: Good availability - please enquire..
- Halkidiki peninsular:3 luxury holiday rental villas. Near Thessaloniki on the Northern Greece mainland and the resort of Kalithea, the beach is a short walk through the woods in this area of outstanding beauty and archaeological heritage on the Agean. Each villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeping up to 8 2018: availability please enquire
VILLAS IN GREEK ISLANDS GREEK ISLAND VILLAS
- Evia: Villa, studio apartment and guest-rooms , can be split and sleeps many! Safe beach for children and ideal for larger family holidays 2018: Good availability - please enquire.. LATE AVAILABLILITY POSSIBLE!
- Spetses: Luxury rental villas set around a large pool, just minutes from the beach. The three villas are divided into ground and upper floor holiday rental accommodation, each with their own entrances. They can be rented separately or as multiple apartments and studios to provide accommodation for up to 6 families holidaying together. The ground floor accommodation sleeps 4 and the upper floor studio apartments sleep 2/3. The villas have a fabulous view of the sea and mountains, and Spetses' old harbour with shops and restaurants is just a short walk away. 2018: Good availability - please enquire
- Kephalonia: Skala villa 2 bedrooms with own en-suite bathrooms. with use of pool and junior pool, access to private small sea area which forms part of the complex. Panoramic sea views from all rooms. Large terrace with pergola covered with bougainvillea and jasmine. Fully airconditioned and outside gas fired barbecue. 2018: Good availability - please enquire..
- Parthenon Frieze: Why the Elgin Marbles should be returned to Athens after the Olympics
- Aegina: Summer house with upstairs terrace. Only 40 minutes from Athens by boat, Aegina (Aigina) Island is set in the Saronic Gulf. Surrounded by pistachio trees and with sea views from the upstairs terrace, this air-conditioned house is close to the townand beached - perfect for a summer holiday. Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms. 2018: availability please enquire
- Spetses: Exquisite and spectacular luxury villa with pool. No availability.
- Mykonos:A luxury holiday Villa with panoramic views. VILLA CALYPSO An ideal hotspot for relaxation and traditional luxury where authentic Cycladic architecture meets breathtaking views of the Aegean. 4 bedrooms - sleeps 8. 2018: availability please enquire
- Rhodes: Pefkos Beach Villa on beach with use of pool 4 bedrooms 2018: availability please enquire
Make sure you travel comfortably - if you're going to the beach or camping - or if you fear an airport delay - pack a good airbed / lilo in your luggage!
Here's the meaning of the Elgin Marbles and why the Parthenon Frieze should be returned to Greece